we will be moving in june to tulsa to be apart of a church plant. we have along side us three other wonderful couples that we know will be lifelong friends on this journey we are about to begin.
((( i will share the long verson of this story another day )))
when you move that mean... you have to sell your house. we thought at first we would try to sell it ourselves but we quickly changed our minds about that idea. we have been doing house projects around the house since january to make it "ready" to sell.
((( living in crazyness begins here )))
* last monday morning chad woke up & says to me, "its march, we need to get our house on the market"
* that evening he tells me a realtor is coming tuesday afternoon at 1pm to take pictures of our house, for us to sign paper, etc, etc...
*by 4pm on tuesday there is a "for sale" sign & flyers out in our yard
* thursday - chad goes with a guy in the church to buy carpet. they are back by noon & they start to install it in the 3 bedrooms. we all work NON-STOP moving furniture back & forth out of rooms because at 5:30 the house is getting shown again.
* that evening kaden has his first soccer practice.
* friday - the house is shown at 3pm & 5:30.
* at 9:20 friday evening we get a call from our realtor with a contract!!! and for more than what we are asking for!!!
* as soon as the game was over we went to the realtors to sign the papers!
* so we have contract on the house (after 3 days for being for sale!) & we close april 6th! ((( that was CRAZY fast! ))) we were not expecting that AT ALL!
* the GREAT deal on the carpet, selling the house so quickly just reassures us that we are doing the RIGHT thing. that GOD is in this move & He wants us in tulsa.
* we are tired , excited & still in shocked that we are homeless in a month. ((( we will live with my in-laws until june )))
* we have so much to do & so little time. march is a busy month for us & the youth... spring break camp, fine arts, youth conference, & i will have to pack up my WHOLE house in between all of that. ((( i see A LOT of late nights in my future! ha )))
* please keep us in your prayers as our new journey is about to begin.