8 years ago i was younger, skinner, no kids, we had no ministry experience but we were in love & getting married.
since then we have moved three times, i've gotten older & fatter, some gray hairs are showing & a lot has been colored, 2 boys were added to the family but one things remains... STILL IN LOVE!!
we are celebrating 8 years strong today!!! so this post is dedicated to him...
1) i love how you make me laugh with your facial expressions, your quick comebacks, your smells, your wit, its something different but its every.single.day
2) i love you as my best friend, one who i truly enjoy & love being around every.single.day
3) i love you for the father you are to the boys. they adore you & love to be around & play with you every.single.day
4) i love you for being faithful. never, ever have you given me any reason to doubt. i know, i know, i know you love me & only me every.single.day
5) i love you for the man of God you are, the spiritual leader of the family. we are blessed because of what you stand for every.single.day
6) i love you for the sacrifice you make for the three of us. you provide & give but expect nothing in return every.single.day
7) i love you for the challenges. its not always the easiest, especially on my part to step out of my comfort zone, to change & grow, but we are there with support & love every.single.time
8) i love you because your nice on the eye every.single.day!!!