April 2, 2009

* that chad will be home tonight {yea!}... i won't be a single parent packing the house by myself any more!

* that my mom is coming in the morning to help me clean the house once all the furniture is moved out. she is {truly} the best!

* that i have wonderful in-laws that are letting us stay with them for two months before our move to tulsa.

* that my boys have played together {very} well this week considering they only had a few cars & lego blocks to play with.

* our roof was replaced 100% by our insurance.

* i moved some clothes yesterday... we have alot & THAT i am thankful for.

* for chad's encouraging words & texts during a situation this week.


6 comments:

jennifer said...

that is a lot to be thankful for!

i've been a single parent this week too. David had a staff retreat for 2 nights. UGH. i'm not cut out to be a single mommy. i almost went insane, and i'm not packing up a house!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Chad coming home and your Mom sounds wonderful!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

ahh those are great things to be thankful for! hope things continue to go smoothly for you!

Audrey said...

My header is from leelou blogs. It's one of her free ones. Thanks for your sweet comments.

Pops said...

Nice! Love you all! Sure wish I could come with Mom this weekend...Sorry I can't...

beckylbranch said...

What great things to be thankful for! You are a great woman and mommy and you've handled this so well :) I hope everything else goes just as smoothly! Becky