May 4, 2009

some sad news...

headed to dallas, texas today for boot camp for the week.
this is put on by the assemblies of god to partner with church planters... to help us grow, learn, think through things that maybe we haven't thought about yet. its all day / everyday for the week. the boys are super pumped to see & play with their grammy & pops & their cousins this week. the sad news: no blogging this week since i will have school & homework each day / night. so don't write too much on your blog this week so i don't have that much to catch up on this weekend! ((haha)) have a great week everyone!!!

6 comments:

Rach@In His Hands said...

I hope Boot Camp goes well!!

Anonymous said...

Just call it a little break. Have a safe trip!

Anonymous said...

Have fun at Boot Camp! We'll miss you! :)

Amber Filkins said...

Awww, bummer!! Have fun though! You'll be missed!

beckylbranch said...

Awe you will be so close to me because I am in Dallas! I wish we could meet up one night for dinner, but I know you will be busy! Me and Bon were raised Assemlby of God...how cool is that? <3 Becky

tiburon said...

That sounds really interesting! I hope yo uhave a great time :)