***yard sales is what i'm talking about***
we had one today... in the pouring rain
when i woke up at seven am this morning & heard the rain i was just a little excited, thinking the yard sale would be canceled.
i was wrong.
what i hate about yard sales:
- pricing all the items
- the time it takes to get ready for one
- how the boys walk by the table of "junk" grabbing something saying "i want to keep this forever"
- the rain
- the cold
- i'm horrible at math so added, giving back change... its just too much for my little brain
what i LOVE about yard sales:
- decluttering of all the rooms inside the house
- the $$$ i make
- when the sun is shining & i can get some sun (not the case today)
- all the different people i meet
- did i mention the $$$ i make in just a short few hours
we made over $300 dollars in just a short 4 hours.
i would say well worth it... even if i was cold the whole time!