December 2, 2008
welcome to the christmas edition of getting to know your friends.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? i'm all about wrapping things this time of year!
.2. Real tree or artificial? artificial - chad has bad allgeries
3. When do you put up the tree? usually the week before thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? when things finally slow down, usually around jan 1st or 2nd
5. Hot chocolate or apple cider? hot chocolate with whipped cream
6. Favorite gift received as a child? i was all about the clothes... some things never change!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? yes - 2
8. Hardest person to buy for? chad's dad
9. Easiest person to buy for? my boys, chad, kaden & brock
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? i'm not remembering anything - my old age is getting to me! ha
11. Mail or e-mail Christmas card? definately mail
12. Favorite Christmas movie? elf
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? this year i started earlier than normal (october) but in the past i started in early/mid november
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? o'yes! if i'm not going to every use it, no point of it collecting dust at my house!!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? sweet potatoe souffee & then of course all the homemade cookies
16. Clear lights or colored? clear lights on the tree / colored lights on the house
17. Favorite Christmas songs? all i want for christmas is you - mariah carey
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? doesn't matter - just being with my family is most important
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? nope! sad, huh?
20. Angel or star on top of the tree? neither. we have a tall skinny tree & in our opinion it looks best with nothing on the top
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? on gift christmas eve. growing up that gift was always pj's. we changed that tradition when we had they boys because we wanted to see them in their christmas pj's longer. so on christmas eve they open up a new christmas story book that we read at bedtime.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? songs get old after hearing the same ones on the radio for the 50th time!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? each year the boys pick out an ornament & also we buy one that i put a picture of them in it. i like seeing how each year they change.
if you haven’t done it yet and you would like to, consider yourself tagged!!
Posted by misty at 12:22 PM