December 11, 2008

busy as a bee....

i've been busy getting things done & of course having some fun too!!!

first, i finished & wrapped all my christmas presents & put them under the tree.



we had some okay weather so kaden rode his bike outside. he just learned to ride his bike last month with no training wheels.



one day short sleeve shirts, the next some SNOW! nothing to brag about, but fun to see coming down. kaden played in it for about 10 minutes.


and of course there has been some house cleaning & laundry. today i got the boys help. the pictures explain it all...

hope you all have had a fun-filled week like i have!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're doing all the things I am up to my eyeballs doing! Your tree is precious!

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

you've been awarded...check out my blog on Friday

oh, and I have a giveaway going on...check it out...friday is the last day!

The Bray Family said...

Good for you for having the boys help...even though you know that you will have to go back and redo it! That is so hard for me, and I am guessing it would be for you also. But so important for them to learn!
How fun that you guys got snow!!!

Rach@In His Hands said...

Crazy weather!

What sweet little helpers you have there!

And way to go on being done with all the presents!! I'm so behind.

Anonymous said...

Tree looks great! Cute pictures! Mom still won't let me help fold towels......LYT