January 20, 2009

out of town / on the road...

me & the boys left friday after kaden got out of school.

we headed to texas for a surprise party for my mom.

the pretty cakes one of my sister-in-law made

9 out of the 21 family members

on SATURDAY my mom & i left the house at 5am to head 3 states over to pick up my grandparents.

we were in the car a total of 15 hours that day... yuck! it was great to spend that much time talking to my mom without any interrupts from kids. that made it worth it & also eating at zaxby's!!!

my dad had kaden & brock all.day.long by HIMSELF! he kept them busy with games at chuck e cheese, micky d's, park, throwing rocks in the lake, cici's. when we got home my youngest had some new art work on his face...

OUCH!

SUNDAY we hung out as a family, sherri gave me & the boys haircuts, christain snuggled with all the kids & everybody wanted to eat vanilla wafers & milk with me. and use the same milk as me... GROSS!






being with my family is always fun & the boys just LOVE seeing & playing with all their cousins. (and of course grammy & pops too) (and all the aunt & uncles - ha ha)

6 comments:

Kelli said...

aww, poor Brock. I love all these pictures! I miss all of yall's family so much.

Anonymous said...

Poor Brock baby, that black eye...ouch!

Nice pictures and good times!

cathywilliams said...

I miss those little boys!

tiburon said...

Poor Brock! Looks like you get around though!

Glad you had fun - and those cakes look YUMMMMMMMY!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Looks like a fun trip! Loved looking at all the pictures :)

Anonymous said...

It was a great weekend! I really enjoyed Saturday with the boys...Sorry about the black eye...They both are all Boy and I love em....
Pops LYT