January 23, 2009

"S" is for...


rachel had a fun idea on her blog today and i decided to join in!

here are the rules:

if you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and i’ll assign you a letter. you write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. when people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on!

rachel gave me the letter "S"...

let the fun begin...

1. Summer time - k being out of school / long days / late nights / warm weather / vacation / youth camp / mission trips / swimming / being tan... just a few of my favorite things to do in the Summer

2. chips & Salsa - could eat this for a whole meal on some days!

3. Sour patch kids - my favorite, favorite, FAVORITE candy!









4. my Savior - the one i live my life for - following & serving

5. Soup & Sandwiches are what i eat most days for lunch.

6. where i went to college in waxahachie, texas. meet chad there & many, many great friends.

7. Singing - i can't sing but i still enjoy doing it.

8. sandals - dressy, casual, flat ones, with heels, flip flops - this is all i wear in the Summertime with a nice pedicure.

9. my Sweetie, even though i don't call him that.


10. route 44 cherry limeade from Sonic. i run errands during their happy hour so i can get one for less than $1.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture! Cherry limeaides are the best.

-FringeGirl

Anonymous said...

Great "s" list, you picked some of my favorites too!

I'll play along, just let me know what my letter is!

Daisy said...

that sounds like fun i'd like to do it too! :)

Monika said...

Fun, i want a letter. I love all your S things too..

Unknown said...

Misty you forgot one important thing that starts with a "S"...me :)