* i love to watch him play sports.
* i love to receive pictures that he draws for me.
* "aah pickles" is what he says when he messes up.
* i love that fact that he is so honest... that he comes & tells me when he did something wrong.
* i love that he puts his plate in the sink after every meal.
* i love his smile!
* i love that he takes so many great pictures - he's photogenic.
* i love his passion that he has.
* i love his HUGE dimples!
* i love the fact that he's a mama's boy.
* i love that when he takes he's shoes off he either takes them to his room or put them neatly somewhere.
* i love that he only says 2 words & you know what he's talking about or what he wants.
* i love the sound of he's laughter... & we hear it often.
* i love how easy going he is.
* i love his cool hair... born with it... so easy to fix!
* i love his hugs i receive every morning.
* "lovey" is how he says love you.
* i love how quickly he obeys.
* now you go & tell your kids or write them a note, call them, tell them some how what you love about them. it will do wonders for their confidence! and it will make you both smile for sharing some love!!!