November 15, 2008

snapfish photobook...


thursday on oprah, peter walsh was talking about organzing the house. i didn't see the show but my sister-in-law told me about it. she also passed along the FREE deal that snapfish was doing for one day - a custom cover photobook. a $30.00 value for FREE! i have made 3 of these with shutterfly.com, but FREE i could not pass up. it was fun, easy, & had lots of different options for your page background & picture choices for you to choose from. and it was FREE!

well, i just got an email & the FREE book offer changed & now you have until saturday, novermber 22 at 11:59pm.


if you have never made one of these - try it. have i said yet that its FREE?!?! i make one every year for my boys birthdays - a collection of pictures of just them! they love looking at them over & over again.


now go & make one of these books that you will enjoy looking at for years. it's FREE! you just pay shipping - $6.99

6 comments:

Rach@In His Hands said...

I heard about this, too! I was rushing to make mine, so was thrilled when i got the extension e-mail!! Yay for free stuff!

Anonymous said...

i can't make out the post. chang the light blue to something else.

Anonymous said...

I am so bummed to hear that they changed the cut off to today, I bet it's because it's gotten out of control! Everyone I know is talking about it. I am going to be scrapbooking all day today so I was going to work on it tomorrow. What a bummer. Big sigh!

Oh, the I love comments came from www.imagechef.com. They have lots of fun stuff to play with, go check it out!

suzspeaks said...

I started mine yesterday and was so happy when I noticed that they pushed back the deadline...now I can procrastinate until next week! ha!

How was the class today? So sorry I missed it, but it was a good day w/ my boys!

Rach@In His Hands said...

Hi Misty...just wanted to let you know that I "tagged" you! Check out my blog if you want to play!
Hope your Monday is going well,
Rachel

Kelli said...

My mom loves Snapfish. She has made one of these books, and she has gotten a lot of free pictures printed from there.