man, this month is flying by.
its the third tuesday of the month.
and that means - thankful tuesday -
ten things i'm thankful for:
- the coupon class i have been going to. yesterday i went to the store bought 4 lb bag of sugar, cologate toothpaste, & foil - paid $1.22. 87% savings!!! i'm super excited!!!
- my new friends in the blogging world. never meet them, but its nice to know i have friends out there! ha
- for chad's good job
- a clean house cleaned by my husband & boys sunday afternoon
- my free photo book from snapfish - that saved me $30 bucks!!!
- my family is healthy
- my new warm, cozy socks chad bought me. my feet are ALWAYS cold!
- my itty bitty creative side inside of me - i like to make things. i'm trying to be more crafty these days!
- kaden is learning to love his little brother more everyday - its hard on most days but he talks about it with me & is realizing he needs to.
- for my relationship with Jesus.